Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 October 2016

Saturday and the usual start









Yes I am up and the washing is in the machine ( 2nd load) and I am about to start on the business of cooking.

Yes I am in full vegan experimental mode today and hoping that everything turns out well.

I am out on the razz tonight so I might try to defrost the freezer this afternoon, as I don't think that I will be fit for it in the morning.

Right then what else has been happening?

Well, as you know back in January I undertook the 'Dry January' challenge for Yorkshire Cancer Research and  Cricket without Boundaries, both very worthwhile charities.

Cricket without Boundaries I had come across a couple of years ago when I was at a cricket expo.

I am totally in awe of the great work that they are doing out in Africa, using cricket as part of a teaching tool, to educate children about HIV/AIDS and also FGM.

The fantastic news is that my cricket friend Clare is now fund raising to get herself out to Uganda with CWB next year.

This is a going to be an amazing adventure for Clare, as well as a great chance to share her love of cricket with others.

I am backing her all the way on this venture.

If anyone is interested in helping Clare on her journey then please check out her page.


https://t.co/ZSt72OV8jr

I will keep you posted on how she is doing.

The final day of the Phillp Hughes inquest ended and not on a positive note a the Hughes family walked out in light of statements made.
This has been a terrible few days for the family, reliving the awful events.
The Coroner will deliver his findings on November 4th.

And so now I am off to do 'stuff' and hope that it stays dry so that I can hang the washing out.

Ah yes, just a normal Saturday morning.

have a great weekend.





No comments :