Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 November 2016

Back to early early starts




I am lying in bed listening to the radio whilst typing this, its been another early start as I am tuning in to the 2nd test.

India lost 2 wickets before rallying before lunch, They are currently 99-2

Its goign to be a long day today as I can hardly keep my eyes open!

distressing news has come in from Australia, as all eyes are n Sheffield Shield matched in light of the shake up needed in the Australian test team.
In the match  in Perth  ( yes Auntie molly's stomping ground) Adam Voges has taken a blow to the back og the head and retired hurt. no further news at this time.
In light of the tragedy two years ago, this is quite a worrying  situation.

And talking Perth, The man with no lips is set to go out and play for the scorchers this Big Bash season!  Oh the sight of the lipless smile sends shivers down my back.


Australia are looking at all players at the moment to see if they can get some new blood into the ranks and get back to some kind of form.


Yesterday in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office saw the return of Murphy the Border Terrier, who was in full on mischievous mode. After falling asleep under my desk ( I had already eaten my lunch so there was no food for him). He then decided that he light the top of my desk better and promptly fell asleep on the keyboard.

Well that's one way to get out of doing any work.

he is coming back today but i fear his days are numbered as his 'Daddy' is cracking on with the work downstairs.
you just know there will be tears!


I am keeping this short as I have a card to deliver on the way to the office, to one of my oldest school pals Lorraine.

best to get a wriggle on!





No comments :