Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 November 2016

Hurrah for F(ryan)day



Thank  goodness for F(rayn)day it seems to have been a long week, it was rather a long evening last night, when after the excitement of the T20 fixtures being released at 6pm last night we had 6 hours to wait for the County Championship dates.

no worries though I had my hotel list made and was prepared.

The floodlit games are looking to be the talk of the next few days!

Good news is that 7th July is the 'great get together' at Headingley when Sophie is coming up form Nottingham and we are staying at the Lodge. Julie on reception sorted it all out quickly for me and that was that.

The rest of the hotels will be sorted over the weekend.

The fixtures always fill me with excitement as it means that Christmas is nearly here and the new season is just around the corner....................well sort of.

It's getting nearer.

Over in Australia, after the hosts seemed to be doing with the bat, the much talked about Faf du Plessis only went and got a century, I wonder how many sweeties he had to do that?

Australia in reply are currently 155-2.



Yesterday saw the last appearance of the lovely Murphy and there were lots of tears as he watched me go to the shops through our glass door........................just watching and watching.

he has been a top office dog over the last 10 days and I for one will miss him a lot!

And today?

Well I just have to get through 7 hours of office boys nonsense and then I am FREE!!!!


And a weekend of massage and chilling is in order with a splash of cricket for good measure.

Cheers!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Cricmas!




No comments :