Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 November 2016

It November................and my birthday month!



White rabbits, pinch  punch and all that stuff, it is November even closer to April and cricket, but better still it is  only 2 weeks until mon anniversaire! OMG! I am soooooo excited.

You may wonder why a 21 year old gets so excited about her birthday? Well I love it, every year I look forward to 'my' day and this year is no exception.

However it is Tuesday and I have to go to work, where the conversation regarding 'grammar' continues. TLML told me that her pet hate was 'think' and Fink' over 'thing' and think'.
I have to agree, as 'think' is a word that is used regularly in the office. 'Somethink' is used too often by office boys and usually on the phone to Architects. When I correct them they look at me open mouthed. It is my belief that they

1. do not know that they say it

2. They genuinely 'fink' that it is the correct word ( yes they use fink too).

3 they are 'fick' as two short planks

I will go with the latter!

Sometimes I think that they would be better to waste their evenings reading the Oxford dictionary than  playing X Box.

Pakistan and The West Indies are currently playing out the 3rd test. Pakistan were all out for 281 and WI are currently 277-7.

 I just had a quick peep at the score as there is very little cricket news.

yes it might be November but is is going to remain 'October' on the Yorkshire CCC calendar. What with dark days now, I need a beaming smile to brighten them up.

I travelled home in darkness last night and that is not good, because this means that my early bedtime now becomes earlier ( take that as the minute I walk through the door). 'Thankfully' the 'eedjit' over the road decided last night to rev his car engine for 15 minutes close to midnight and wake me up and make me have a few extra hours of wakefulness!!!!, I can see this ending badly, believe me he doesn't want me heading over the road in my dressing gown to give him a tongue lashing!!!!!

Right I am off to make my weary way down the A1

It's November folks and that means it is nearly Christmas, nearly new year and a lot nearer to April.

have a great day!





No comments :