Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 November 2016

Lazy Sunday

Good morning, I know that I am late posting the blog this morning,  I have been up since 3.40am listening to cricket, but I am having a bit of a lazy morning.
ALTHOUGH there is washing in the machine and I have had breakfast in  bed.

England have declared and India just have to hang onto their wickets for a draw.

Australia have been saved any further cricket agony today as rain stopped any play. I thought this was just an English problem.

All cricket news is buzzing with the revelation that Alviro Peterson has been charged with match fixing.
The South Afican who has been playing at Lancashire has been accused of fixing  'Ram Slam' matches in South Africa.
My question is, with the high profile trial of Hansie Cronje all those years ago, do players really think that they can get away with it , there has already been players banned in S A this year!

I am not suggesting that Peterson is guilty, but is money really worth ruining your name and career for??


Now then, The Yorkshire Post announced yesterday that on Monday we would be all put out of our misery ( not literally) and find out who Yorkshire have chosen as their new 1st team coach.

I for one have already had my hopes dashed when Craig White was promoted at Hampshire.

Joe Scuderi prefers to bang drums now  as well as sorting out his beloved Italy at cricket.

His Royal Ryanness is going to play for another year ( or 2 if I have my way!!)

so we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out who it is.

If it's who I think it might be, the most indiscreet person I know will already have the information and be leaking it quicker than a rotten tin watering can.

Yesterday involved lots of fun and food and friends and was excellent especially having lots of furry kisses when Lucky called round ( with Francesca of course).

Today will involve no alcohol but a late lunch/early dinner with friends and then  early night in preparation for ..........................................work tomorrow.

Think I might just pull the duvet back over my head after that horrible thought.

Have a great Sunday.



No comments :