Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Nearly back to normality...........





Well apart from the upcoming weekend hoolie, that's my birthday done for another year. I just want to say thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, I smiled all day ( yes even in the office) and it was really wonderful to hear from you all.

However now down to serious stuff..........................

'Trousergate'

Well yesterday Yorkshire gave us the first look of the new shirts for 2017.

The one day shirt is an absolute beauty and will look stunning on moi, setting off my eyes.

What do you mean is it red to match them?????

It is the most wonderful shade of blue and I loves it lots.

However the CC shirt is a different kettle of fish.

Think back to early season when I commented on other teams 'white', whites!

Well, The Headband warrior himself was modelling the shirt and it stood out like a sore thumb against his trousers!.
Now I appear to be stepping into 'Trinny and Susannah' mode, but have a look and tell me that the Yorkshire boys do need whiter trousers!

I am putting quill to parchment and offering my services to Yorks CCC in the hunt for whiter whites!

I do not want to see them heading out at Headingley in cream and white!

back to yesterday, just before lunch we had a gorgeous furry visitor on the office. There was a man working on one of the offices downstairs and he had brought his dog with him, Murphy the Border Terrier!

Oh my dog!!!! I was in seventh  heaven and so it seemed was Murphy as he sat on my knee helping me to finish my lunch!
 A bit of doggy love was just what I needed.

He was a beauty!!!

I got home and down to important things! The grand unwrapping or as it is known in the chateau the grand ripping of paper!
To say that I  was spoilt is an understatement. from a beautiful hand crafted 'cricket' apron ,a cricket charm for my bracelet and a cricket cushion, well you will see a theme here!
Yes it was a grand old day and that is only a few of the wonderful gifts that I received!

and now I am preparing for another year, of fun, friends and cricket.
oh and if you put your hands up yesterday you were right, I think that the Yorkshire team got lost on the A1 whilst trying to deliver my roses.

well luckily I know the way to Super Swanky Lady lainey office, so I had best head off in that direction.

happy hump day!


No comments :