Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 November 2016

One more sleep......................




and then I am off 'home' to Headingley.  I cannot wait, one reason being that I always have a good nights sleep when I am there, and I need it.

However that is tomorrow. back to today.




Yes we have snow here at the Chateau! would you believe it, well I would as it is so chuffing cold!

Luckily I have taken a half days holiday  tomorrow so that I can have a leisurely drive down to HQ and not have to fight through rush hour traffic.

I bet they were wishing for snow over in India as the first test is in full flow.
England lost 3 wickets before lunch!
Captain Cook fell on 21 and seems to be struggling with form.
Newby Hameed went on 31 and Duckett  managed 13
.
England are currently 102-3

Is it going to plan? well who knows what the plan is.

I have to pack my bag tonight and also sort out some dinner to pack up for tomorrow evening I think that soup may well be the order of the day.


I am heading off early to the office so that I can avoid the school traffic and also listen to the test.

We still have no news on a new coach at Yorkshire, perhaps they are saving it to announce on my birthday as they did 5 years ago........................

and the 'cold' is now back in full force and I feel yuk!

See you tomorrow when I will be super excited as I am off for a night out with my cricket chums.

No comments :