Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Things I 'no likey'



Things that I,Lady Lainey 'no likey'

1. Dark mornings

2.Little sleep ( although I went to bed at 8pm)

3. woman with bitten nails, painting them red!

4. Work!

5.Fireworks ( before and after 5th November)

Yes I am in full on grumpy mode this morning due to the constant cold/chest infection which is making me very tired. it had better disappear or at least be on the way out before Thursday !!!
I also was kept awake until quite late ( read after 10pm) by someone letting off fireworks.
I just know that this will carry on until New Year.



Yesterday saw a brilliant win by South Africa over Australia, winning by 177 runs.


Craig White was named as Hampshire Coach yesterday, I wonder if his name had been in the mix for the Yorkshire job?
I had thought one of my friends would be up for the Hampshire job but he told me he was quite happy where he was. Shame I think he would have been brilliant.

I will be watching the Hampshire boys with interest this coming season.

Good news for Sophie and Terry as Harry Gurney signed a new contract at Nottinghamshire.He will stay with the club until 2019.

Well I only have 2.5 working days to go until I have a ( much needed) long weekend. The way I feel this morning it could be spent lounging about in bed instead of partying the night away!.

Work is still full on with more jobs being sent up from the South due to illness in the office there.
I am not sure how we will fit it all in, but I guess we will somehow.

Now I think that it is time to wend my weary way down the A1 and see what delights today brings.







No comments :