Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Time to move on!




And so it is in lots of ways.

Firstly the England boys need to  move on now to Mohali and the 3rd test starting on Saturday morning, putting the last few days behind them.

South Africa and Australia need to move on from the ball tampering row, although you know that this will run and run. The 3rd test starts on Thursday at 3.30am so it would be rude not to get involved in this match, especially as we will see the new and improved Aussie team.........

And time for me to start the plan to move on as I began the first of 3 courses that I am taking between now and next year.
Will these have an impact on my final goal..................well I hope so.

More on this as it progresses.

There is a lot of work to do and lots to learn.

And we are all moving on closer to the new season as the first announcement of fixtures will be released on Thursday/Friday as Warwickshire let us all know where they will be next season and when.

Now this is exciting!

There will not be a lot of sleep going on oin the Chateau (again) however last night I toddled off up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire at 9pm, it was a wild and windy night and I am yet to see the damage done to the extensive grounds.

however that will all have to wait until the weekend as I go to work in the dark and come in the dark so no wandering around outside for me.

I am hoping that 'old fuzzy face' make an appearance today as promised by his daddy last week, I have some treats for him just in case.

Well its time to hit the road and head off for another day in the 'oriface'.

have a good one and hope that you didn't suffer too much last night from the wind and rain.








No comments :