Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 November 2016

will I be warm today?



more to the point will I be having a nap at lunchtime?


I toddled off to bed last night early as I was super tired and at midnight I was still awake so, as you do, I got up and iced 4 xmas cakes!

Then went back to bed fell asleep and woke up in time to listen to some terrible cricket.
I have to say that the 'Durham Diatriber' was not as successful with runs as with his mouth running away with him. And apart from Roots' 78 the scorecard looks a little woeful.
However England lead by 23 runs.

Yesterday saw Jonny B become the wicketkeeper with the mostest! What a little champ the ginger ninja is.
His mutterings from behind the stumps are equally legendary, top boy.


There is much muttering about whether Ashley Giles will return to Warwickshire.
It looks as if Giles is the new Gillespie in the 'will he, won't he ' game!.



And over in New Zealand, Pakistan appear to have done an 'England' and had a serious collapse in their test. they became the first side to lose nine wickets in the last session.


I am now trying to sort myself out for another day of full on busy in the office.

Tommy Gun is back from his long weekend and we are back to full capacity, well if you call the output form Trill boy 'full on work'.


Ans what else does today hold apart from work, well more cake icing and wrapping, I tell you all this being a Lady lark is not what  it is cracked up to be!.

Yes I know this is seriously short, but hey if we don't start getting some decent cricket  news I will have to start making it up!

Right off to earn a crust! and face the frost and ice!









No comments :