Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 December 2016

A much needed break






After quite a busy weekend and bank holiday I am having a little break, just a quick recharge of batteries and getting myself ready for the weekend ( and New Year )to come.

I have no idea about any cricket news as I have cut myself off from all news ( I am sick of bad news filtering through)
It's been some year although that will be reviewed in Saturdays blog.

I am trying to surround myself with peace and tranquilty, to clear my head ready for the start of my new course next week.

Listen to me I sound like some lentil eating, hippy.......................oh forgot I am!!!


Anyhoo, what else has been happening, well Monday and Tuesday were full on house party with feeding frenzys every few hours.
If you have ever seen those films where sharks go mad when they throw fish guts in the sea, that was The Chateau when I put food on the table.I tell you, meat eaters made short work of vegan fare.

So after bed stripping and washing, several dishwasher loads, I think I deserved a mini holiday.

For some of you it is back to work inbetween the bank Holiday for others ( like me) it is a well deserved rest. And that includes getting up at stupid o' clock to watch/listen to cricket.

I will be back in full blog mode tomorrow and hope that you are all rested and refreshed after the excess of Christmas.

Heres to a peaceful new year.

until tomorrow.




No comments :