Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 December 2016

another lazy day




Well not really lazy, more like recuperating!

I feel about 10% better than yesterday which was a marked improvement on Friday so I think that I am heading in the right direction.

Thank you for all your get well wishes. I really want to put this year behind me, what with tennis elbow ( well as long as I knit I will have that ) injured coccyx, seriously swollen finger ( paronychia) and numerous coughs and colds. I am a walking disaster!
Well 2017 is going to be much more healthy I am determined about that.


I notice that there is very little cricket news and I have made a big decision regarding cricket this week. I am not getting up at 3.30am to watch/listen to it . I am too poorly and this is not going to help me be fit for 'cricmas'.

I doubt the boys will miss me.

What I have been reading about this morning which filled me with a warm glow, was about a man named Shiv Krishan. Mr Krishan is a community  cricket coach in Bradford, and has been involved as a volunteer  in the sport for over 30 years.

He is currently working with Great Horton Church Junior Cricket Club, spending on average 10 hours a week with them.

As a result of this Mr Krishan has been named  Yorkshire BBC 's Unsung Hero of 2016.

Very well deserved.

Australia and New Zealand are currently  playing another ODI, New Zealand need  287 more runs to win.


I am in need of a cup of hot blackcurrant and some (vegan) cheesy beans on toast, before I snuggle down for another day on the sofa.

Have a great Sunday, and don't so anything too exhausting. I won't be!




No comments :