Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2016

Sunday

Well I am sort of back in the land of the living , I am listening to the cricket and contemplating getting out of bed, I need to as I have a lot to do today.

Well after yesterday being a complete washout, I need to get into action today.

I did manage to catch cricket yesterday in between being visited by the eldest sister.

Best not to rehash Fridays antics in London, but needless to say I may not be drinking for a while.

A bright spot yesterday was the announcement ot the North/South teams for the games in the UAE in March.

Flipping brilliant news TLJL was named along with Little Timmy Bresnan in the North side.

In the South side  Steve Finn has been selected. I tell you he is on the ECB holiday list that boy.  Nice job if you can get it.

Mark Wood has been called up for the North side, although having had 3 ankle operations in 12 months you wonder if he will  really be playing.

Over in India, England are having a difficult time in Chennai, the only surprise is that Kholi fell very cheaply, they are now at tea and on  256-3


I have to get out of bed and get on with things,

However after 2 very late nights which both involved long phone conversations after midnight, I need to get  the last of my cards and presents delivered and  then get onto the sofa for a nap.

I hope that I will be feeling much better tomorrow.


No comments :