Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 December 2016

I am on my holibobs!!!!




I am officially on my holibobs and boy did I start them with style, a near 10 hours sleep!!! unheard of in the Chateau.
I think I might have needed it!

What I  need now is the delivery man to redeliver the package I missed yesterday, head to the sorting office and then get out the Mr Sheen and the hoover and make the chateau fully Christmas ready.

I debated whether to rehash the abysmal end to the test on Tuesday but decided that this was old ground and we need to move on, regroup and rethink the team.

Interesting news ( but not if you are from Lancashire) that Alviro Peterson has been banned from cricket for 2 years after admitting trying to cover up match fixing. He was not charged with match fixing, but the list  of 'crimes' was pretty long.

Also on the South African front Faf du Plessis lost his ball tampering appeal.
its all going off!

Yesterday we had the annual office Xmas break up lunch, we all wore our Xmas jumpys apart from Tommy Gun the Office Junior who didn't have one, so a bit of quick thinking from him, saw him print off a reindeer picture attach it to his t shirt and we were away.

I had a spectacular vegan meal. Amazing!

Right i have lots to do and after a super long lie in,I am behind schedule.

I also have to sort out my reading list for the holidays and  prepare for the start of my new course in the New Year, holibobs or not there does not appear to be any sign of slowing down!

until tomorrow!

ohh forgot to say I found a book on 'How to lino cut' in the charity shop so you may all be getting hand printed cricket themed christmas paper next year!




No comments :