Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 December 2016

It's Christmas Eve





Well it's Christmas Eve in The Chateau and it's chaos.

After dog sitting Lucky chops yesterday I had an unexpected visitor and am now in a total panic, trying to feed them and send them on their way, write the blog and then load up the car with pressies and go off to meet Dame Didi.

Luckily when I get back, I am putting on my best Yorkshire cricket shirt, a pair of thick fluffy socks and wrapping myself up in a blanky and watching rubbish TV. I'm exhausted.

News came in at 11am yesterday that Daniel Vettori had been signed as T20 coach for Middlesex. I was hoping that the breaking news was that they were keeping Harry on as President for another 2 years!!
 Vettori has signed a 3 year contract with the club. Interesting, I wonder if any more clubs willl follow suit.

Talking T20 Over in the Big bash , The Strikers got another beating and that is not good, despite some great efforts by the boys that I rate very highly 'Big' Billy Stanlake and Michael Neser. They need to get a win under theit belts.

And scary news in Melbourne as Police foiled a terror attack. This is not great news at Christmas or at any other time to be honest. With the Boxing day test on the horizon, even worse.

This time next week we will be getting ready to say goodbye to 2016!!!
I am getting my resolutons ready and sticking to them too.

One thing for sure next year, I will choose my 'friends' wisely, so as not to be tarred with the same brush

And I will get the new courses under my belt.

But thats for next week.

Now I have to fire up the Lady Lainey limo and head off to North Yorkshire.

Until tomorrow when you will either have presents or a lump of coal.

Merry Christmas










No comments :