Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 December 2016

Last working day of the week




Wooohooooo!!!! Major celebration when I woke up this morning as I remembered that it is my last day in the office this week!!!!

Youpi!!!!

However that is all to come, back to yesterday.

It appears that 'sing-a-long Wednesday' is a huge hit,so watch out for next weeks thrilling pre Xmas tune.
( I may need to up my game!).

On the cricket front, England's 'enfant terrible' has said that he wants Cook to stay as Captain, well since Cook said that this player was 'uncaptainable', my guess is 'l'enfant' is going with the 'rather the push over you know' school of thought.

Over in Australia, the home team are playing Pakistan  and are 159-3, with a Tyke born opener scoring a very respectable 71.
Warner looks to have slightly run out of steam as he was out for 32.

Tomorrow sees the start of the final test in India. I will be tuned in for that one.Anything to drown out the office boys on our journey 'darn sarf'.

Sadly the current run in sporting circles regarding historic child abuse, has filtered through to cricket as the ECB contacted counties.
The good news is though that Counties, ECB or PCA have not been notified of any  allegations in the sport.
Sport should be a safe and fun environment for all those who play in whatever form.


Righio, its time for me to head off now and try to get through the last 7 hours of the working week.

Until tomorrow.







No comments :