Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Back to the grind












Well I am up and dressed and ready to head off to the office, I am decked out in thermals and every jumpy I possess as the Landlord will have switched off the heating the minute we walked out on the 21st and we will not be getting the building warm again until well into next week as the antique heating system struggles against the cold and damp. Yes Super Swanky Lady Lainey office is nothing of the kind!

And you wonder why  I am always full of cold and worse!

That aside it is now so much closer to the season that my thoughts are turning to getting a bag packed in readiness, which will make a change from the usual 'hour before leaving' throwing of things into the case.

However there is a few months before I will be away.
Over in Australia Timmy Bresnan has gone over to replace David Willey, who seems to have been playing very well.Lets hope he makes last seasons much anticipated  impact with my boys this season.

Over in Australia, the hosts are 354-3 which is pretty impressive, as I said earlier this week they are looking much improved.

I am hoping that the Christmas break for the England team will prove to be beneficial to their next round of matches.

And with that I am off to work, I don't really want to go as its cold outside but hey, I'll be fine when I get there.............................if I try to convince myself it might just happen!

At least tomorrow is Wednesday !

No comments :