Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 January 2017

Happy Birthday to HRR


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday old timer
I hope you like this rhyme(r)


Yes today is the birthday of His Royal Ryanness who is 39 years young. He is about to enter his 20 season in cricket and will be opening the bowling ( hopefully ) against Hampshire in April with a FC wicket haul of 737 wickets in 222 FC matches.

The 'Rolls Royce' of  Yorkshire.

I hope that he has a super day and if he hasn't read the blog this morning no doubt someone will tip him off that I have written about him!

There's always one tattle tail!

And in other news, well the beds are stripped and in the washing machine. I just  to sort out lunches for the next week and then I won't be having a nap, as U had a super long sleep last night. (11 hours according to my watch/fit thing)
Cooking and washing may seem to be my weekend preoccupation but believe me, over winter it is quite refreshing to be able to do the housework and then watch TV. Summers have been very busy over the years and I need time to rest and recharge my batteries.

I have missed the start of the cricket but I think that I needed the sleep mire.

England are currently 99-1 with  17 overs remaining.

once I have cooked my breakfast I will sit down and watch India's innings

I have in the slow cooker at the moment a vegan 'sausage' casserole. Not sure how it will turn out but I will see when I have it for dinner.

well that's about it for today as I have lots to do  and getting up late has kind of set me back about 4 hours!

have a super Sunday and if you are in the North east take a brolly with you as it is wet and miserable

Until tomorrow










No comments :