Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 January 2017

It's the middle of the week already



Yes indeedy it is the middle of the week and  I have already missed a birthday!

Yesterday was the birthday of super Tyke follower and great chum Mark, he was not quite as old as the chairman says that I am and so will be less prone to my aches and pains.
belated birthday wishes Mark I hope that you had a great day.


I had a day that was not too bad in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office, this was mainly because I was so cold I was wearing a woolly pom pom hat and couldn't hear a thing that the boys were saying.
 have to say that walking in yesterday morning to temperatures that were colder than outside nearly had me throwing in a days holiday and heading back home!

However further from home, in another hemisphere to be precise, David Warne, the 'marmite' boy of Australian cricket made a little bit of cricket history, when he became only the fifth batsman to hit a century in the first session. He got there in 78 balls which is a great achievement . He is the first Australian to do this.

Soon to be Tyke, Peter Hanscomb added 110 and Yorkshire born Renshaw hit an outstanding 184. I would say that they had all had 3 shredded wheat!

Former besty team in the south (Hampshire) are remaining silent on the whether they have re signed South African Kyle Abbott on a long term deal as a Kolpak registration. No idea why they wouldn't make this known.
Abbott is currently with the South African team, a position that opened up for him after my little crush Dale 'The Stare' Steyn was injured. 
Hampshire  also have George Bailey with the team again this season after his time at Middx.

Much as I am not the greatest fan of T20 this years announced signings have the forthcoming games warming up to be a bit of great entertainment.

I actually think that I might only get to see 2-3 but hey its better than not seeing any live cricket.

I am now off to try to rack up my 10,000 steps today, and I suppose that I should get my head around the archiving and O & M's that need to be done.

It is Wednesday and so the weekend is on the way, YEAY!!!!!


No comments :