Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 January 2017

It's Monday...enough said






.......................however the good news is that it is nearly  10 weeks until the clock 'spring' forward and we will be really close to the cricket season .It is are already gradually getting lighter, I notice it in the mornings and especially when I leave Super Swanky Lady Lainey office. All good signs and sure to make everyone smile.

My besty friend Rob in Dubai is still trying to get me to go out for a holiday, I might just do a bit of investigating the fixtures of the North/South tournament and see if I can get out and see some cricket and even cheer TLJL on. I have been putting this visit off for so long now that it seems that I am being rude. To be honest I don't really have the holiday time to go as most is  used to go and watch my beloved Yorkshire. I may just have to bite the bullet, and see which matches I can do with missing ( which would be none in my honest opinion).

So yesterday was not  that busy here in the chateau as I had another lazy day.
It is becoming something of a habit at the moment but I really am not a winter person and prefer to hibernate..
I did meet The Dame and then came home to sort out lunches for this week at work, then I just chilled out and watched some DVDs.

I also started writing up my first piece of 'homework' and believe me it has been quite amazing what I took in during my first 'lecture'. However there is still a long way to go and  I still have to start the NLP side of it, but small steps and all that!



Tomorrow see the start of the One Day series in India. Luckily we are looking at start tines of 8am which means that I will be able to get more rest and listen to the match at work.
Team news is expected today.

No news on the Root baby.

There was a wonderful tweet out there in 'Twitterland' yesterday from the son in law of a gentleman who suffered a heart attack on the last day of the season. Coach Gale had only gone and given him a call to see how he was.
Fantastic touch.

Right I am now out the door on the way to day one of week 2.

There must be a better way to earn a crust, but sometimes its better the devil you know..........



A tout a l'heure

No comments :