Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 January 2017

lazy Sunday



Good morning Sunday I am in bed and listening to Captain Morgan making excuses for England being so rubbish in India.
Jonny B is back and it will be interesting to see if this makes any difference.

I have chosen not to watch the opening of this match as I cannot bear to see the Irishman who captains us look so disinterested when they play our national anthem.

Over in the Desert T20 Captain Morgans former team Ireland, got well and truly thrashed by Afghanistan in the final They had beaten Scotland to get to there.
All out for 71! that was some collapse

Down under, HWMNBNITB has been his usual 'up his own a&&e' self when he refused to have a photograph taken with young British tennis player Dan Evans. To be honest Dan, I could have thought of a lot of other South African players to have had your picture taken with!!!!!!


Back in Yorkshire. after the unveiling of Peter Hanscomb as their over seas player and him commenting that he would commit to the whole season.....................well he is playing exceptionally for Australia so you just know what is going to happen!
I did say not to look at an Australian but did they listen?
Of course not.
The past few seasons have shown that where T20/ overseas players are concerned, we have been given short shrift.  Players tip up, get called up and then leave us in the poo.

I have not doubt that the club has a plan B so I will wait to hear.

Well yesterday was another lazy one and I even managed a 2 hour nap!
I have to get myself in to some sort of order today and get things done, especially as next weekend sees the new kitchen being sorted .

However I think another hour in bed will be the order of the morning.

This is all new to me, I would normally have done 4 loads of washing, hoovered the house and be making chick pea patties now!
I am not sure the lazy route is doing me any good!


No comments :