Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Mid week






It's Wednesday and I am up but don't think that I am functioning to my best ability, having been awake since 2.30am due to hideously  high winds, Not a great start to the day so I am posting a picture of old Fuzzy face Murphy to cheer myself up and hoping  that he may just come back to the office. He was remarkably more intelligent than the mob I have to look at everyday and he smelt considerably better!

Yesterday saw England in action against India A, and they finally won a match on the subcontinent. Lets see if we are still saying this, this  time next week!!!

And My Adelaide Strikers  were in action against Melbourne Stars.
 'HWMNBNITB' was playing up when he asked the 'other' KP ( Keiron Pollard)  to remove some tape from his hand when he was bowling to him..........................just a shame that England hadn't asked 'HWMNBNITB' for his  mobile phone during  the series against South Africa in 2012
And before anyone gets onto their 'high horse' about what I have just written.
 Tough!!!
I dislike this man, he is nothing but a cricket whore and will go wherever the money is best. He is disloyal to his country ( which ever side of the country fence he is on at the time).
This is my opinion and I stick with it.

Anyway he got run out!
And my Strikers lost I was gutted.

End

HUGE NEWS yesterday that the lovely Michael Carberry who is the only person to out smile TLJL is looking to be back with the Hampshire squad this season. This is just the best news after his shock cancer news last season.
Here at The Chateau and over at Chateau Didi, we love Carbs.

Ah well, time/tide/high winds and snow wait for no Lady so best to get a wiggle on and get myself to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office

oh and to add some extra cricket news, Jimmy Adams has been named West Indies Director of Cricket.

Cricket news aplenty today.
see you tomorrow




No comments :