Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 January 2017

New week



Well the new week starts and determined that this is the start of good things.
I know that you can't wish then on yourself but I am going to start by thinking positive.

I have a 'to do' list ' of only 5 things as usually it is as long as my arm and I bin it before I get to the second,
 Tonight I am going to 'yogalates' which as you can tell is a mix of yoga nad pilates, before heading home.
 Yes hopefully this will be a 3 times a week occurance.

So what happened yesterday?

Well after a little scare when I heard 'thumping' noises from the washing machine and then couldn't find my phone ( It was in the water butt in the garden obviously!!! and there was a hairbrush in the washing machine.............which is made even odder by the fact that I don't brush my hair ever). I settled down to watch the cricket.

England posted a terrific score  of 321-8
India came in and were 2 wickets down in no time, however  all eyes were on Kholi as he hit 55 to steady the ship.

This game turned out to be another exhibition by India of how to take things to the wire in a run chase, and also a great last over of bowling by England.

England won by 5 runs, but you just know that it could so easily have gone the other way.


Australia won the 4th ODI by 86 runs and look to be building themselves a good team again.
The Australia team of 1987 who won the World Cup finall got their medals 30 years on.
 The team were all brought  back together to get them.

As you may or may not know, my friend Clare is off to Uganda soon to work with 'Cricket without Boundaries' a charity very close to my heart.
She is fund raising still, so any help will be greatly appreciated. I will be posting more info in this over the next week.
Well done Clare, spreading your passion for the game.

I have quite a lot of things to sort out today in the office and then it will be a busy week.
However I will be making sure that I have feet up at lunchtime and probably having a nap.

 Well best to go as who else will shout at boys, drink copious amounts of Redbush tea and look pretty for 7 hours..........................

Have a good day/ week.







No comments :