Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 January 2017

New year and the season is nearer.









Happy New Year everyone, I am on day one of Dry January ( again) this year I am not doing it for charity I am doing it for my liver! Lets see if I go the 31 days this year as I did last year!

I am thinking that it will be beneficial to me especially as  it ties in nicely with starting the first of my courses just in time for the New Year. I tell you this year is going to be brilliant.

So last night I was invited to a very swanky ball to stand in for BKOTF  who is back off in the icy wastes of Scandinavia.I had something to wear I just didn't have the get up and go to go.
I decided to stay at home, well let me just say that had to be the biggest mistake. I think that my headache may have been lesser this morning if I had gone out gallivanting

This morning the birdsnest is as 'mushed' as my head so  I think that a shower is needed to try to restore some sort of normality!.

Is there any cricket news I hear you say?

well lets see.........................

ohh yes Yorkshire CCC  have announced our overseas player for next season. None other than Peter Hanscomb. I am sure that he will be a great addition to the side for the coming season.

And in Australia The Adelaide Strikers had their first win with big Billy Stanlake taking 3-17!
next stop Hobart for the boys in blue.

I am now about to bake some bread and put some more washing on and then slob out and  watch BBL on channel 5 .



I wish you all a Happy and healthy New Year.

Its getting closer to the cricket season by the minute!

No comments :