Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 February 2017

And the Oscar goes to.......



........well to to be honest I have no idea, I do know that there was some mix up in an announcement but that's it. So if you were hoping for some showbizzy type news I will have to say that I don't have any.

What I do know is the Zimbabwe got bowled out for 54 in the ODI against Afghanistan. Not a great day for the little team but onward and upward.

In domestic cricket in Australia , George Bailey is nearing his 20th FC century, I am looking forward to seeing him play when he comes back to these shores.

In the chateau yesterday, true to say that things did not go as planned.
I was merrily doing the washing and the cooking for the week ahead when my phone kept beeping.
it was the Dame, well now, things look to be taking a turn for the better in her Chateau and hopefully the next few weeks will prove this.
it was all excitement.

it spurred me on to get back to the clearing in hand and all was going swimmingly until I had a visitor and spent an hour and a half trying to calm down a friend who was exceptionally upset.

And that was it for me, I had achieved some things on my 'to do' list but the rest is on a back burner for this week.

I have still not finished my drafted letter to France and still have to get into the cupboard in the dressing room.

However hopefully this week, there will be more crickety news, lots of house clearing and some good news on the French front.

And now I need to get into the shower as I have taken 4 calls already and need to head out to the office to sort out the rest.

have a great start to the working week, don't work too hard and smile!!!












No comments :