Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 February 2017

Dawn chorus



Well it was  the sound of birds that woke me this morning at 4am and not the phone ringing. Maybe today is the turning point and things can start to get back to normal. ( I say this with fingers crossed)
As I said yesterday we are very close to 'springing; forward an hour and the birds obviously are sensing it too judging by their vocal alarm call.

As 'le grand' clear out and move around is now in full flow it was  a day of surprises. When I stumbled on my dolls china tea set.
Ah how many hours had I served orange squash from the teapot. It is still in the original box and in pristine condition which considering that the dog was more often than not stomping through the said tea parties , is quite amazing.
However memories aside this is one of the things on the  ' clear out list'.
I know have a lot more to take to the charity shop and the garage is again filling up with things to go to the decheterrie.
I could be boxed up and ready to move before I know it.

So checking out the crickety news,
Australia were beaten by Sri Lanka in the 2nd T20 in what was a very tight match.

South Africa beat New Zealia and Afghanistan took a 2-0 series lead over Zimbabwe.

It was also announced that former Pakistan Captain Shahid Alfridi is retiring from International cricket. He will however continue to play  domestic cricket.

Well it is still cold and dark, but as the phone has just started for the day, best to get on and do 'stuff'

Enjoy your week.




No comments :