Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 February 2017

Flipping fabulous, it's F(ryan)day



It's F(ryan)day and I am up and raring  to go..................................anywhere that is not work and preferably back to bed, but hey only 7 hours until it is all over for another week.

Well I  popped in to the  salon the other evening to  show Jacquie  owner/ hairdresser my new curls.

Lady Lainey  woohooohoooo Jacquie check it out my curls are back.

Jacquie the hairdresser  I know, I saw you walk on Tuesday when I was having lunch with the ball and chain

Lady Lainey I can't believe that they have come back and super bouncy too.

Jacquie the hairdresser  You know I told you to get a tonic to take, did you get some Methadone?

Salon goes silent, everyone turns to stare at me,

Jacquie the hairdresser  I mean 'METATONE'!

Lady Lainey  yes I did get the latter rather than the former!

I live in a relatively small town and judging by the amount of finger work on phones in the salon I am guessing that half the town will now be looking at me slightly differently!
Just to say that I did in fact buy a bottle of Metatone tonic £2.99 at Savers.


not much news on the cricket front but I did see that 'HWMNBNITB'  has been charged $5000 by Cricket Australia for criticising an umpires call in the BBL semi final  match, on air.

He said the decision was 'an absolute shocker' which is something that I say every time I see that another  T20  team have paid him to play for them!
Although the on field umpire later said that he had got the call wrong the cricket w***e was charged with breaching the code of conduct for public or media comment.
Well we all know that he has no idea what that means.
He can't keep his biltong hole closed or his phone in his pocket.

AND YES I am not a fan of his so I was bound to over egg this bit of news, but truth is he does think that he is above any cricket law.
The sooner he gets back to sweeping the floor in his barbers shop the better,



What I really think is that the idea of  putting mics on players and talking to them during a game should be stopped ( there was a prob with my beloved Strikers and an on air mic incident). We can see what is going on so leave it at that. However I would have loved to have heard Fred Trueman with a mic on !

Oh well I think that I should leave it at that.
It is Friday and it time to head to work.

Have a great day!

No comments :