Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Half day today






Well I am bracing myself for a mad morning, before I head off at lunchtime.
I am off for my scan today which will hopefully make some sense of things for me, despite having all negative blood tests, the Quack insisted that I have a scan, to put my mind at rest........................yes and that worked...............I have now spent 2 weeks worrying about the scan!

Oh well, lets get it over and done with.

yesterday was fairly quiet until  later in the evening when I was making chilli jam for 'Uncle' Rob the wicket maker.
My phone started beeping like mad and was vibrating that much that I just caught it ( with sticky fingers) before it fell off the ( new) worktop!

I had no idea what was going on and couldn't unlock my phone ( due to said sticky fingers)
Well when I did eventually open it, I was actually crying myself with laughing,

Yorkshire media and marketing department had put together a brilliant campaign for 'Deadline day' on the early bird offers for test match tickets.
I had been watching it during the day on Twitter.
It was well thought out and had everyone both waiting for updates and laughing at the brilliant 'reporting' from around Headingley.

Well they had mentioned me! yes me! however they referred to me as 'Mrs' Robinson and as it is widely known I am a 'Lady'.

I have to say that this has to have been the best piece of marketing from the club, in fact from any club.

Very well done to the marketing and media boys.


I did also mange to get the chilli jam in to jars and make some  Lime Pickle( ready in about a month), which also is a tester for possible entry to 'Lady Lainey Xmas hampers'

 In other cricket news it looks as if Andre Russell is to be banned for a year following not notifying drugs testers of his whereabouts on 3 occasions, which amounts to a failed drugs test.
He played ;ast season here for Notts Outlaws and was great entertainment as well as a great part of the team.
It makes you wonder why a playing would not abide by the rules of drug testing?
Arrogance or just simply forgetful???

Well off I trot, my shredded wheat is waiting for me at the office.











No comments :