Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 February 2017

midweek and its raining






Well here in good old blighty it is raining and last night here in Lady Laineyville the temperature dropped to 0, come on!! it's February, the clocks go forward next month....................
.............................hold on a minute, clocks going forward next month,oh praise be, I may be able to get my mojo back!

Im actually lying in bed typing this and reading all the cricket news to try to see if anything interesting will surface.

Well the Captain debate is ongoing and England will no doubt keep it going for as long as possible to try to

1. Gain more interest

2 Look as if they haven't already made the decision

3. Try to justify the money that they pay the hangers on.

I will be very surprised if it isn't Joey Root but hey what with 'HWMNBNITB' dropping out of IPL just days before Cooks resignation can only mean one thing..........

Naaaaaa!!!!

As Stated many times I will be on the first plane home to France if that were ever to happen.

I hope that all the 'Cook wants to spend more time with his children' brigade, note that he may have stepped down as Captain but he is still in the England line up,so me thinks that he will be away just as much!

Surely there is something more interesting??????

Well I downloaded the second series of  'Fortitude' last night and scared the 'bejeezus' out of myself in the first 5 minutes so have decided not to watch it until the weekend.
I'll binge watch it on Saturday or Sunday.

I have added  Fortitude to the list of places I don't ever want to live, along with

Cabot Cove
Any of the Midsomers
St Mary Mead
Saint-Marie

who  knew that on in places with such nice names, murders occur on a weekly basis!.

And thats it, time for me to head to the coal face and see what today holds.

Happy Hump Day.





No comments :