Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 February 2017

Not Monday again


When I woke up this morning I thought does it matter where you are in the world, is Monday morning  the same feeling?
I suppose with the exception of holidays.
Then I remembered a time when I worked split shifts and weekends and Monday didn't even register. Your focus was mainly on days off ( which could be Tuesday, Thursday or Friday and  some weekends)

I think that now that I work Monday to Friday, it is only to be expected that Monday has that 'dreaded' feel.

What will the week hold? well it will be full on busy today and tomorrow morning and then hopefully calm down to normality for the remainder of the week.

I hope that your week is not starting too badly.

In Australia they will be pondering on their weekend after their match against New Zealia ( as it is known in the Chateau).
Not even cheeky Glenn Maxwell  could do his stuff and he was more the 'Big No' rather than the 'Big Show' very disappointing.
 As you can tell Australia were heartily stuffed  and sent back to the hotel with their tails between their legs.
The Chappell-Hadlee series having been won by the Kiwi's

Interesting to see that South Africa are launching a new T20 series at the end of this year.
They are currently tendering for sponsors.
I wonder where 'HWMNBNITB' fits into this whole thing.
You just know that he will be in there somewhere.

He has been rearing his head a little too much over the last week, never a good sign.

Well I am am off for fresh fruit, almonds and coffee with coconut milk......................yes the stuff out of a tin, try it, it's delicious and a great substitute when there is no soya/nut milk to hand.
Until tomorrow.


Have a great start to the week.


No comments :