Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 February 2017

Quiet Sunday






After a brilliant evening/night/morning, I crawled into bed thinking that if I got a couple of hours sleep before the phone started ringing it would be good.
Well I actually managed to have a good few hours of shut eye before one call came through.
So I am hopeful that it is going to be  a quiet Sunday and have everything planned to make it just that.

I have been scanning the array of live scores coming in from matches.
New Zealia V South Africa
Australia   V Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka A V England Lions
Zimbabwe v Afghanistan

There is lots going on and also the PSL is still ongoing. Although all the hype surrounding the IPL is actually getting boring now.It really is about money and the ridiculously large amounts that clubs will pay for players.
I really do dread this coming to the UK.

However I have just read that Mitch Starc has parted company with the Royal Challengers Bangalore. This on the eve of the IPL auction too.
It seems though, although not confirmed that he may not be taking part at all and concentrating on his international commitments.

There is a large shining orb in the sky today which is something that we haven't seen for a while,so I am thinking that I need to get some washing outside to dry and also spend an hour in the garden sorting out the plants.

Snowdrops have finally made it through and daffodils are looking as if they may be blooming soon. Spring is on the way and it is less than 6 weeks until the clocks go forward. Now that I cannot wait for.

It may be a quiet Sunday but I doubt it is going to be restful



No comments :