Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 February 2017

Sunday lie in



Ah a little lie in this morning and no calls to answer up to now, so the beds are stripped and the washing is on!
Butternut squash is prepared for a batch of soup and cauliflower korma is the other dish of the day.

I will then be doing a spot of 'yogalates' before settling down to watch rubbish TV.

Well that's the plan and who knows what will happen.

The pantry door was replaced yesterday although the boot room has to wait a little while longer.

I drafted a letter to send out to France and tried to give advice to a friend in distress.
All in all not the day I had planned at all.

So lets see what happened in the cricket world

as I said yesterday, Australia did indeed thrash India and some. A great performance from a team who are looking better by the minute.

Captain Morgan hit a top score in the England warm up match  and had the hacks raving. Lets see how he does in the 'real' thing.

I am still reading things about the 'gender neutralising' of cricket terms, am I the only person that thinks this is not quite cricket?
is it a bad thing to be called a 'batsman' over a 'batter'.
I don;t want to keep harping on about this but as a woman I don't think that there is anything wrong with the names. They have been in place since the dawn of the game.

right short one as the washing is ready to either
1. be blown off my line into next doors
2. adorn the dressing room whilst it is drying

have a great Sunday

No comments :