Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 March 2017

1702



Well this is the 1702nd blog that I have written, and to be honest I hardly thought it would go past 7.

I am trying to get a new blog/website up  and running, the problem that we are having is that we cannot transfer the 1702 ( to date) blogs over and I may lose them forever.

'Not a bad thing' I here you all saying, luckily I have kept hard copies and am currently storing them electronically, but it will be sad that when the switch over ( and 'if' as it is at the moment) happens they will disappear in to the ether for ever.

Ahh 5 years of inane ramblings!

I had ( and am still considering if I can't get the blog/website sorted)  to go to 2000 blogs and then just add to it as and when, instead of hauling my bilk out of bed every morning and waking the neighbours with nails banging on the keyboard.

I wonder how many people would have done this (nearly  depending on WiFi) everyday for nearly 5 years, I know that I never expected to.

To be honest you must be sick of the moaning, and cooking and washing.........................

cricket news then it is.

and rumours abound ( and as we say there is no smoke without fire) that Jason Gillespie is in talks with Kent over a possible assistant coaches role.

Well we never saw that coming.

England start there charge ( back to the pavilion?) against the West Indies today so the radio is ready for after lunch.

Sussex announced that hey are in profit  it may only be £1000, but having run at a loss in 2015 it is huge steps forward.

 I have a full on day of it today, I am already 4 calls into my day so best be off to sort out the rest of the 'stuff'

I also have washing on already!

have a great Friday its nearly the weekend.






No comments :