Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 March 2017

Back to normality ( whatever that is?)



So after a lot of travelling yesterday for what should have been a 1 hour meeting ( which lasted 25minutes) , I managed to have a mooch around Bond Street, get my eyebrows threaded and grab some lunch before heading back to the icy wastes of the North.......................... which, whilst I had been dodging showers in the South, had been basking in glorious sunshine!

I was so tired when I got home that my bed and '24' series 5 were calling me.

And now its Thursday!!!

Ah well it is closer to the weekend and that's the main thing....................and no telephone calls to take this weekend either.

So what did I miss yesterday.

Well I apparently missed a few frayed tempers in the Australian game. It seems that Steve Smith looked to the Australian dressing room whilst considering a review on his LBW.

Smith said it was a error and said it was 'brain-fade.

However Virat Kohli says this is not the first time this has happened.

It has caused an even  very larger rift now between the two teams who  are one a piece in the series with the last test starting on 16th of this month

There is a lot to be said for all the new electronic wizardry. If it had just been the Umpires call....................



Wonderful news on what was 'International Women's Day' the ICC has decided that there will be an annual award for the best  female cricketer, named after Rachael Heyhoe Flint.
A very fitting tribute to an amazing force in women's cricket.

Well done the ICC, finally doing something right.

And now I need to get a wriggle on and see what mess my desk is in this morning!!!

And then if the day remains dry I am considering giving the lawns the first cut this year when I get home tonight, and a hefty dose of weed and feed!





No comments :