Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 March 2017

Time for a new week



And we are off into the new week, birds singing at stupid o'clock, phone ringing at 'stupider o' clock' , lets take the bull by the horns and charge into this week like we own it.........................or crawl back under the duvet for 5 more minutes.

I know which one I want to do, but have chosen the former.

After a full on busy morning, yesterday, which spilled over into the afternoon, I was glad to crawl into bed last night, and decided that on Sunday evening, a visit to '24' world was not a good option.
 So quick read of book, lights out by 9.30pm and here I am this morning, bleary eyed and hair in rats tails!

Work is coming on with the website, I just need to add some extra bits and we can go 'live' which hopefully means that those of you who want to, can read this via the site.

I am currently sorting out recipes for one section.

Right now to cricket if there is any news, well quick scan says that there is nothing new, which is very disappointing, I was hoping that

1. HRR decided to cancel his retirement.

2.Captian Colleywobble announces his

Sadly neither of the above happened,

So this one is even shorter than normal.

However stay tuned later in the week when I hopefully will bore you with pictures of my latest mirror 'upcycling' project.


I bet you can hardly wait!!!!

No comments :