Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 March 2017

Up with the larks......





well actually not quite, I have only been up half an hour which makes it that I have had a mega lie in.

However, beds are stripped and the washing is on and it looks as if they will be on the line later.

I am trying to get out the door to take a card and some flowers to Auntie Norma before she goes to church. Just to say thank you for always remembering the dates in my life that are important, and always saying the right thing on those dates.


So cricket news in brief.

Jason Gillespie is expected in Kent this week.

George Bailey is to share captaincy at Hampshire with James Vince.

Yorkshire are taking on arch rivals Lancashire as we speak.

New Zealia  and South Africa are battling it out now in the 3rd test.



yesterday was busy despite me feeling rough as...

I managed to mow the lawns, keep lunch down. take down curtains and finish 'up cycling' the mirror.
Today I have furniture to move as I turn the 'office' back into more of a bedroom.
So it has to be emptied, the carpets steam cleaned and then all put back together.

Will I get it done?

Well who knows, but I will say that I need to get a wriggle on.

Happy Mothering Sunday to all the Mummies out there.

Until tomorrow









No comments :