Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 March 2017

White rabbits




Happy St David's day too if you are reading in Wales.

Today is the start of a new month and would also have been the birthday of my lovely Mummy ( as well as my Auntie and my cousin!). It is also closer to the cricket season which is a great prospect.

Yesterday saw the announcement that Jack Brooks has signed for Yorkshire for another year and hopefully this year there will be no 'odd' facial hair.
Brooks has been with Yorkshire since the year of their 'reinvention' ( 2012 to the uninitiated) and has made his mark on the squad ( as well as the sky commentary team).
lets see him excel this year!

It looks as if Abraham Benjamin is right back on form as he hit an unbeaten half century ( 72*) in the game against New Zealia. South Africa closed their innings on 279-8.
The boy is back!

Over in the PSL 'HWMNBNITB' has pulled out of the final along with Luke Wright and Tymal Mills.
Strange goings on?

Well its a full on busy day today, I am going to take some flowers for Mum and also the rest of the 'gang' ( Grandad, Dad, Auntie Miriam, Uncle Frank and Auntie Betty Boop), at lunchtime.

I am 3 phone calls down already and a big day in the office today too.

So I will keep this short as I need to head off.

Happy 1st march.......................the season is ever closer



No comments :