Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 April 2017

Busy Busy



Busy, busy this morning, chilli bread is proving  and I have to head off to town to the Post Office, then home for a spot of housework before putting my feet up later....................that's the plan!

So after going back to bed for an hour yesterday morning, I then took off on a non stop 'cook fest' and the freezer is now well and truly full, which means that  I have lots to eat this week.

I was keeping an eye on all things cricket and was getting 'Yupdates' from Birmingham. And boy were the White Rose boys on fire, especially Ben Coad who is now one of the best known bowlers in Div 1. 4-47!!!
The Bears were 152-8 at stumps.

This is going to be some game.

The bowlers had a great day at Chester le Street too as Notts had all the Durham boys back in the hutch for 162.
Big Luke was excellent with figures of  3-23.
Sadly Notts  batting was letting them down so I am hoping that they come out fighting this morning.

Over in Div 2 Kent are in 'Suck Eggs' for the weekend, and they put on 304 before they were all out.
they even took  a wicket before heading back to the hotel.


I spent the evening with besty friend Christine and her pack of hounds, Sheba the arthritic German Shepherd, Leo the blind, diabetic Doberman and Hector the 3 legged Lurcher!
Entertaining is one word to describe the evening, bruised is another, as all 3 dogs wanted to sit on me at the same time!
I walked home at about midnight, and the town was totally quiet, I didn't pass a soul on the 15 minute walk and when I got to the Chateau, there was not a light on in the road.


Now I am off to the town to do my 'stuff'

see you tomorrrow.





.


1 comment :

ricky said...

Have a lovely day lainey