Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 April 2017

Easter Sunday



happy Easter, its a busy one today, as I have lots to do and will try to get to Chester le Street to cheer on the Notts boys....................because yesterday was  a goody there.

So here is what happened around the cricket yesterday.

well the Yorkshire boys continued their march onwards with the amazing Ben Coad stepping up again  5-52, this lad is on fire.

I swear if I see any England bods sniffing round him, I might be forced to use unladylike language!
Yorkshires batting was looking much better with Hanscomb hitting 75 and Bressy getting off his duck and hitting 61.

TLJL got 40 so I am extra chuffed.
Warming up to be a real game this!

Middlesex are down at Southampton and the lovely Michael Carberry is doing us Yorkies a favour by thwarting the bowling attack
Come on you Hampshire boys!!!

And then there was Chester le Street...............................and Big Luke Fletcher.

After taking wickets the other day, the big lad fell 8 short of his maiden century. He was on 92 before Captain Collywobble waded in.

Well Luke, all I can say is there was much cheering for you here at the château.

He appears to be on a roll and with not am ounce of fat on him, the new streamline Fletch is looking to have a great season!

Down in 'Suck eggs', Kent were moving on despite a 91 last wicket stand by the hosts.

And today?, well I am off to start railing painting and lawn edging and all the things that I would refer not to do.

But all for the greater good.

have a peaceful Easter Sunday.





No comments :