Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 May 2017

Its the end of a very exhausting week





Right Friday lets get today done and dusted and let the weekend begin. And I am going to try to have a relaxing one.

I have washing in the machine now so that I can hang it out before I go to work . One less job for tomorrow.
I spent last night trying to sort out things to go to the charity shop so that I could drop them off today ( one  less weekend thing to do).

Today is also a day to get things organised in the office as I have a busy week next week, with a couple of days out.

I know that I need to slow down a little but I am totally unable to work wise at the moment.

Archiving will have to wait though as I have neither the will or the inclination to even begin to do this batch.

So  what has been   occurring in cricket?

 well I've actually doing a round up of the week to find out who was 'in' and who was 'out' of the One Day Competition so far.

Well the holders Warwickshire are out, knocked out by Derbyshire ( the Jeevan fan club from Sunday will have been pleased with his 44 from 23 balls)

it looks as if Nothants are out of the competition too.
Kent are also out.

its all hotting up as there will be no QF it will be straight in to a semi.

Notts were taking on Durham and as I was listening to the commentary a very strange thing happened,Dave Bracegirdle was in full fun mode and Alex Hales hit a six which went straight through the window of the comms box.
The team were true professionals and kept talking however I am guessing that they were trying to get under the desks!
Sadly Notts lost but its all to play for.

Today we again have a full on cricket day so I will be listening in.

Im backing Worcestershire, Hampshire, Middlesex and Kent in their matches.

So I am spreading the cheering out.

Well cheering is one thing I am doing today, as I am 7 hours away from the weekend.

have a fab Friday





No comments :