Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 October 2017

Morning again



well after two nights of the same dream, which has woken me up thinking that it is real, I am ready to head back to bed for a bit of shut eye!.

I had forgotten how disturbing dreams can be.

I am sure that it must mean something, however I am totally bewildered as to what that is.

Maybe I should stop having peanut butter before bedtime!

I bet that Durham are waking up wishing that the past two seasons were all a dream. To further add to their woes, one of their players has been banned for one year for the use of recreational drugs.

I am sure that Michael Vaughan will have something to say about this too.

It was wonderful to read the thoughts of retired skipper of Notts, Chris Read, he has been talking about his final season with the club.

After being relegated last season , they were on fire this year and won the One Day Cup, T20 Blast and got promoted.

he said that this season exceeded all his expectations, and believe me I think it did the same to all the Notts fans, who this time last season were in shock.


I see that Fred is 'bigging ' up this Ashes team, saying they are the best ever, and backing them to win the Ashes. Lets just hope that Sky do not put him anywhere near a mic for the tour, I don't think my ear drums could stand another onslaught. Although I have just  been reminded that The Ashes are on BT so that should be a huge relief!

 You have to wonder if you have been asleep and woken up on 1st April when you read that an American company has approached the MCC and ECB with the idea of a 'giant tent' to cover a ground when rain affected.

'A giant mesh tethered to floodlights and with a hot air balloon in the middle to keep it up' is the  pitch form the company.
Should be interesting at Headingley when the planes are coming in to Leeds/Bradford.

Well apparently the powers that be  are interested in looking into this 'technology'!

I suppose it is a way for more 'lunches' and 'meetings'.

What next I ask myself??






No comments :