Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 November 2017

It's all getting more real



So the fixtures were released yesterday and the three 'mustgetbeers' managed to arrange to meet up. A swift call to the Headingley Lodge got the bookings sorted and now I can just sit back and wait..............something that I am not very good at I can tell you.

I was sad to see that the Festival week at Scarbados is not with Nottinghamshire, it is with  second best, Worcestershire. I was swiftly rumbled by Gary as to my delight at this fixture.
As there is no HRR this season to photograph I have to find myself another subject for goodness sake!

And talking Worcestershire, there is some terrible news coming from the club regarding a young player.


back in next season, there are more day/night matches going on , which means that I can get into my jimjams early and watch from the warmth of my room, always a bonus.

And after all the flurry of fixture action we can now settle down and await the arrival of Pere Noel, and this year I will apparently be meeting him in person in the local bar in Damedididomain.

Lots to look forward to.


Like ships in the night BNOTF and I will be passing each other at Yuletide, however I have agreed to let him come and stay  at the chateau for the festive season and look after things for me. I visualise a mound of washing up that never made the dishwasher on my return!

Thoughts are also turning to case packing, and I think that I may have to make a start soon.

However the new TV arrives on Friday so I may just have figured out how to set that up by the time I leave for France.

New dining room light fitting goes up next week after having to cancel it because of being ill.

Yes its all going on, and I am now going off line and up the A167. another hour to go 8 miles. The joy of the road system.

have a splendid Thursday.





No comments :