Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 November 2017

It's the big one!


well today is the 'biggy',the day of the County Championship fixtures, I will get to see how many matches I will be able to see over next season.

This is a sure sign that spring is on the way, its all go now for the new season.

yesterday the T20 fixtures were released and I was straight on the phone to The Headingley Lodge to book a room for August 17th. The Annual get together, although it appears that one of the trio is going to let us down! Oh Jim! our partner in hi jinx!!!

We have however asked him to send a replacement and put in a special request.

If that falls through then I am sure that Sophie and I can make up for him!


I never really had a look at the others, I will have a good look tonight after hanging some wallpaper.

In other news Travis Head has been named captain of The Strikers for the forthcoming BBL.

The ECB are still denying rumours that Ben Stokes will join up with the team  after flying to New Zealia. As I never believe anything that the ECB say it could be that he is just inching closer to a place.
if not then he certainly picked his time to go on holiday to see family! Any publicity and all that!!


I am well on the mend from the lurgy ( touch wood ). Upside is that I have found my hip bones which have been missing in action since 1999, at first, when I was laid in bed the other night I though that I had developed some other malady, then the realisation dawned on me that I have lost so much weight that my padding had decreased.

Hopefully the rear end decreases too, I am beginning to look like Kim Kardashian, and that is not a pleasant thought.

so onward and upward.

The fixtures are so close I can smell them, and my sense of smell is on over drive at the moment, I still cannot bear the smell of coffee or toast or any food really, so plain spaghetti for me again today.

Hopefully I will have my appetite back soon. Not wanting to eat is the most alien thing to me.

Now I am off to do battle with a mound of paper work and brave the cold and wet that is Wednesday.


Have a great fixtures day.

Its Wednesday, its mid week, smile!









No comments :