Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Positive Tuesday




Yes we have woken to rain, and cold and another 'fabulous' hair do courtesy of  my pillow, I think that I may soon find myself looking like Ena Sharples as I head to bed as I am now convinced that a hair net is the only way to have halfway decent hair in the morning................either that or don a wig!

I had forgotten how much my hair hates winter.


Over in cricket world, the talk is in full flow in the build up to the first test. To be honest I think that they should just let the bat and ball do the talking.

News from the  County champions, that they have appointed 'our own' Anthony Mcgrath as their new head coach, he has moved up from assistant to take the role.
He has obviously brought a bit of Yorkshire sparkle to the team who managed to sneak up on everyone unawares last season to take the title.
I wish him all the luck in the world in his new position he deserves it.


News from down under, David Warner has left the nets this morning with a suspected neck injury................maybe he should wind it in a bit!

just saying!

and Tim Paine, who has caused many furrowed brows in Australia with his selection, has said that the intends to make the most of the opportunity.


Well we are only a couple of days away from the start of the showdown and  after having a few nights of full sleep I  am beginning to wonder if I really should break the cycle by having the radio on all night. Its a  big decision with sleep being something that I  am needing badly.

I think that you all know how it will turn out.


Well turn out I must now, into the dark.

have a great Tuesday..................the start of cricket is nearly upon us.









No comments :