Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 December 2017

An icy blast



Well the weather is not improving any , it was -6  yesterday when I got to the office and it  was -20 inside, I jest you not!
we had been lucky enough to avoid snow, and then by the time I got home, there had a covering, which this morning is nicely crisp underfoot and will be not great to drive on, luckily once on the main roads, i follow a bus route, always handy.

the thing is, I wonder why we are not prepared here in the UK, yesterday schools closed, as teachers couldn't get in, trains couldn't run and  airports closed.

how on earth do Scandinavian countries and the like function once it is winter?


As we inch closer to the 3rd test,  everyone seems to be having something to say, this time Jonny B, who says that England need to rebuild trust after the off field antics.
Joe Root has been let down.

Well yes Jonny that is true, however Joe needs to stand up to you all and pull you into line, you all also need to act like men and remember that you are in Australia representing your country, not on your gap year.

The Ashes are inching closer to Australia and they know it.


Well at 6.30am it is time to head out the door and inch my way to the office.


I know its a short one today, but time is not on my side.

What is on my side though is the realisation that I have been totally correct about a decision I made a couple of years ago.


Cryptic?

all will be revealed soon.

Keep and warm and safe out there today.











No comments :