Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 December 2017

And that's it!



Four hours at work and then I am off.

Housesitter is sorted  with instruction list.
I just have to try to get everything into the limo!

I just had a check of the cricket news and sad to see that Mitchell Starc may be a doubt for the test!

You may think its odd that I seem to be backing an Aussie, but truth is I like to see him bowl.

Strange to see Mark Stoneman say that Australia were not the better side despite losing 3 test to them.


I think this is more reason for their to be an allocated spokesman for the team rather than everyone babbling on!
just my opinion.

All talk is about the Boxing Day test, I will be dipping out of this one, I will be catching bits on social media, but I am going to try to take a break from there too.


I seem to be forgetting that Christmas is only days away, I guess it is because I have so much to cram in before then,

The weather here has changed for the milder and  we are seeing some wonderful sunrises, this is something that I hope to be missing though over the next week, as I am hoping to have some proper lie ins.
Its been a strange and tiring last half of the year for me, not helped by a 'major incident' Tuesday evening in to Wednesday, things just never go as planned.

well super short and not sure if I will be here tomorrow, although like a bad penny I am bound to turn up.

wishing you a very happy Thursday.









No comments :