Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 December 2017

Friday and half day




Well its half day Friday and time to think about the weekend, but before that lets recap yesterday.

I had a surprise phone call yesterday morning on my way to work, it was great to catch up with my friend. Laughing and chattering all the way to work as well as putting the cricket world to rights. Just what I needed as I was feeling a little jaded with the loss of the curls.

I tell you the cricket season cannot come quickly enough for me, and probably you too.

However first things first. We have the AGM at HQ to think about and the date is to be announced, but last night we got the great news that Kane Williamson is coming back for some of the CC matches and the T20. Just what I needed to hear.

Also fabulous news that the Matthew Waite has signed with the club until 2019.........................and so has TLJL!!!!

Well that was a great end to the day!


News from the IPL is that after 9 years with the Mumbai Indians, Jonty Rhodes had left. he is apparently off to build his personal business ventures.


I'm keeping a little eye on Aussie Mitchell Marsh, in case he is selected for the third test, the brother of Shaun Marsh  is keen to play. He is wying for a place with Peter Hanscomb.
Could be interesting.

Ireland beat Afghanistan in Sharjah, which will lead us to Sunday and the deciding match in their series.

Tomorrow and Sunday England are playing a match against Australia XI ahead of the Perth test.

I am sure that we will be looking out for news on this one and hoping for a positive.


well off I go, as I have no assistant today ( she is off Christmas shopping) it looks as if I will be going on the bacon butty run for the boys.

its all go I tell you!


Have a fabulous Friday, keep warm, its blowing a gale here!









No comments :