Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 December 2017

here we go again





well here we go again another week, the 1st week in December and its very chilly outside, luckily the snow has gone, but for how long?

Hopefully long enough to see me settled in France!


yesterday was busy, as I prepared to pack up all the remaining presents to get out to the Post Office at the end of the week. I thought that I was so organised!,  but maybe I am not quite as organised as I at first thought!.

I had t'wireless on but managed to sleep through what is a terrible innings for England, and since tea its got worse, we are now 143-7.

What can you say?

Well there is a lot you could say , but my theory is 'least said, soonest mended'.

BBC cricket headline, England Collapse sort of says it all.

after smog stopped play in Delhi, England can only dream about this happening to them now!

I am putting this test to bed I think, the best outcome is a draw.


this week is going to be full on busy as I finish the cakes,  and hopefully the bathroom. I have visitors at the weekend so need to get ready for them too.

I am not putting up the 'cricmas' tree this year ( this could change in the next couple of days) but will put up the 'christmas curtains' and strategically place some Christmassy items around the house.

I don't see any point as I wont be here and will just have to put them all away when I get back from my holidays.


If you wonder why I am bleating on about Christmas, its to stop me saying what I really feel like saying about the state of the cricket!!

and with that I am heading out the door and to work.

Stay warm and have a good week.







No comments :