Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 December 2017

Lets do Thursday



So its Thursday  and we are now in the clutches of the post mortem  of the test.


I just couldn't write about it yesterday, it was too painful, having been awake since stupid o'clock!, however news is that Ben Stokes has been called up for the first ODI but is unlikely to play due to the ongoing Police investigation.
So the question is, why call him up?

So we march forlornly onwards  to the next clash.

There was a lovely gesture made to Jonny B as a gentleman in Adelaide gave him a pair of his dads wicket keeping gloves.

Lovely to see the spirit of cricket in action.



Over in the world of work, I am finally seeing some light in the O & M tunnel ( actually it is a pinprick of light but better than nothing). I am now trying not to focus too much on the work to be completed before I head off for R & R in the Champagne region and living it up in Paris.
I know what has to be done, I just hope that the team are up to the challenge.

I am on countdown to the shortest day,
'Why?' I hear you ask.

Well obviously after that has gone it is nearly the cricket season !!!

In other news the orange afro has gone straight again, yes over the last week the curl has been dropping out of my hair,
I am putting this down to being ill and I am hoping that I will be in full bounciness again soon.

typical woman, hate curls when I have them, hate it when they are gone!

And now I am gone.

have a great Thursday, although in truth when I woke up this morning I was convinced that it was Saturday!

Wishful thinking



No comments :