Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Midweek and moving on toward hols



Yes it is just over a week until I am finishing work and it cannot come quickly enough, the tiredness is now so bad that I am struggling to get out of bed at normal time.


it would also have been 2 weeks until I hit the magical 2000 blogs and wrapped it all up for good, as was the plan. However due to a rookie mistake by a couple of 'managers' at a County club, I have decided to keep going. Nothing like keeping up the notoriety.

I would make it public but would hate to show this club in an even more ridiculous  light.
I have to say that it gave me the best laugh of the day.

So sadly for the keyboard warriors and the haters, I am going to keep going.

However today any cricket news is just a rehash of the Duckett affair, with James Anderson saying that it was a 'non event'. He also said it was unfair to question the teams culture!.


I just think when all the things that keep being reported ( and yes I know the media love all of this), it is not showing the team in any other way than drunken louts. just my view.

The BBL in Australia is getting ready to start u, who will come to the fore?
Well I am one again putting my money on The Strikers, even though they have let me down the last few seasons.

Glad to see that most of the xmas pressies have been delivered. There were less going out this year due to lack of time with work and also with being ill. I have struggled to get on top of the usual mound of things sent out. I am still trying to get Xmas cards delivered!


well I had best hot foot it to work, it is still cold and icy outside so if the conditions are the same with you, take care out there.

Rightio gang, I am off!

No comments :